Merchants processing in the EU have probably heard about the recent increase in MasterCard chargeback fees by now. But did you know, L3 Payments has several solutions for your MasterCard volume that can save you money, and help minimize your overall chargeback exposure.
As explained in MasterCard’s Europe Region Operations Bulletin No. 2, MasterCard will apply the following Dispute Administration Fee (DAF) after each dispute cycle.
- First Chargeback: +15 Euro (effective August 2015)
- Second Presentment: +15 Euro (effective September 2015)
- Arbitration Chargeback for MasterCard non-ATM: +30 Euro (effective November 2015)
- Arbitration Case Filing for MasterCard non-ATM: +30 Euro (effective December 2015)
- Arbitration Case Filing for MasterCard ATM and Maestro: +30 Euro (effective November 2015)
Contact us today at sales@L3Payments.com or 805-449-1191 for more information on how L3 can help manage your MasterCard volume in light of these new fees.
From all of us at L3 Payments, have a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy 2016!